Mann Law is proud to announce its Undergrad Scholarship Contest!
To do our part towards promoting students helping their New England communities, we are offering a $1,000 scholarship to be put towards their college tuition.
We are asking students to write a 150-350 words essay about the following:
- How do you/have you contributed to your community?
- How you plan to use your education to help your community in the future?
- Write in 150 – 350 words about your involvement in the community and how you will continue to support the community in the future.
- While not required, we would recommend writing about a volunteer experience or an organization that you are a part of and would like to speak about.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Is Eligible?
- The scholarship contest is limited to Maine
- Applicants must be high school seniors that graduated in summer 2023; or
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a university at the start of the fall 2023 semester.
What is the Deadline for Submission?
- Applications and essay must be submitted before August 15th, 2023
When Will the Winner be Selected and Notified?
- The winner of the scholarship will be notified no later than August 30th, 2023.
How to Apply
Please submit the following information using the button below:
- First / Last Name
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Copy of your essay submission (.doc, .docx, .pdf)
- Transcript and/or Proof of Enrollment
We wish the best of luck to all our recipients, and thank you for your submission!